The Dentists is Sydney’s best boutique solo practice and is operated by its very well respected founder Dr Georgios Sotiropoulos.
- Dr Georgios Sotiropoulos was born in Sydney’s Manly hospital and his early education was at Brookvale public school and Pittwater House Grammar School where he graduated as the semi-dux in his final year.
- He matriculated into The Dental Faculty of the University of Sydney in 1980 and graduated with his Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree in 1984.
- He entered private practice in 1985 as an associate in two very well-respected Sydney Dental practices, whose principals were his Sydney University tutor and an Australian Dental Association President.
- These early experiences helped form Dr George’s life long practice philosophy of striving for the highest quality dental treatment delivered in an ethical and personalised modern dental care setting.
- In 1986 Dr George founded his first dental practice in Sydney’s northern beaches which he owned and operated very successfully for over a decade.
- In 1989 he was appointed as part-time Senior Tutor in the Faculty of Dentistry of Sydney University, specialising in the clinical supervision of Restorative Dentistry for Fifth Year students and was appointed as a visiting Dental Officer to Westmead Dental Hospital.
- During this period he contributed to the Dental teaching programme of Sydney University, whilst also applying this knowledge and expertise to benefit his private dental practice patients.
- In 1991 he then founded The Dentists in Mosman and has since dedicated himself exclusively to this unique private Dental Practice, which continues to offer patients the highest levels of quality dental care and personalised attention in a modern state- of- the art facility.